First full, I’d like to tell you that I really like Glitch and the idea behind it. I’m really looking for it to replace Visual Studio Code and Heroku.
Nevertheless, there’s still missing some very useful points in my opinion to make it unbeatable. Here is my exhaustive list :
- option + G in macos doesn’t do an @ in the editor.
- Shift + option + doesn’t duplicate the line under
- Shift + option + doesn’t duplicate the line above
- Emmet abbreviations doesn’t work
- Open the code visualisation in an other window (with the live reload)
- Auto rename HTML tag
Hope to see those improvements soon in the tool
Have a nice day!