New Glitch Upgrade

What are the pros and cons of having a free Glitch account and also that of the upgraded Glitch account?
(I find Glitch really amazing and think of building all my MERN Stack projects here.)

Hey @aviTak — great question. Have you seen this help article on the free tier technical restrictions and this help article on what you get with the boosted tier?

I think these two images from the second article sum it up pretty well:

If you have any further questions don’t hesitate to ask!

3 Likes

Thank you! I this for all of my web apps individually as many projects I build, or are there any restrictions?

With the paid plan, the rate limit is removed from all of your apps.

You can boost five apps so that they get more memory, more disk space, and never go to sleep.

2 Likes

That’s great; except the fact that the sixth project will go to sleep.

Right! If you have thoughts on how many projects you’d want to have running constantly, share it in Feedback! It’s helpful for us to know what our community wants as a paid product. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks. I’ll check that section. One thing more I would like to ask, does Glitch hire developers online? What is the process?

If your interested in working at Glitch :glitch: you can visit this link for more info on the hiring process! https://glitch.com/about/careers

2 Likes