New SQLite projects stuck at "Fetching Project" step

Hi there – I’m trying to create a new SQLite project, but I can’t seem to get past the “Fetching Projects” screen. I tried out new Express and Webpage projects, and those seem to work fine.

Here’s the project in question, although I’ve tried a couple: https://glitch.com/~citrine-bean

Any help is much appreciated!

Same problem with me, except all my old SQlite projects are stuck on fetching projects too, and they can’t be accessed in any way. I have some important code and data on my SQlite projects that is irreplaceable and not backed up. Please fix!

We can’t help if you don’t tell us the project names

It should be fixed now :slight_smile:

Hi. I’m having the same problem with thunder-banana (I haven’t renamed it something proper yet, since I like the name…). Is there anything I’m doing wrong? Have I used too much bandwidth on it? I was worried someone might’ve edited it since I forgot to lock it down until recently, but that wouldn’t explain why it won’t load up.

Add’l info: this isn’t a new project - almost a week old. I’ve now turned off “Refresh App on Changes” in order to reduce heavy usage/editing, although in all honesty, I should be using git to push to glitch, anyway.

sorry about it. We had an issue in one of our servers. It should be fixed now :slight_smile:

Yay! Thank you, it is fixed!

Thank you @etamponi!