New Upgrade/Plan: 24/7 project uptime, nothing else

Totally support this post. I asked for similar in this thread and didn’t find support. It’s almost like i am asking to take my money for what was previously free (maybe not intentionally free, but still). For the same $8-10 it’s much better to rent a VPS with Windows system. Someone maid a point that it’s easier to edit projects with glitch which is indeed a huge plus, but let’s be honest the glitch editor nowhere good and you don’t really need to make edits everyday. Many glitch users already have finished projects and rarely edit them to fix errors. There also another problem with discord banning glitch projects for almost a year, there are huge mega-thread on the forum about it. And glitch itself wasn’t so reliable even before all recent problems, just look at past incidents on status.glitch.com, there always some problems 2-3 times a month. So what i’m trying to say is that glitch asking too much for the upgrade. For someone who needs stability it’s no go. If i wasn’t so lame i would’ve just bought Linux VPS for $2-3.

3 Likes