הקמת פורום nodebb

יש אפשרות להתקין על השרת באופן אוטומטי את הפורום של nodebb?

not an answer but a translation

Is it possible to automatically install the nodebb forum on the server?

Hi @770, welcome!

I have looked at the NodeBB open source project: GitHub - NodeBB/NodeBB: Node.js based forum software built for the modern web

You might be able to install it on Glitch, but it would not be automatic, and you would need to experiment to make it work.

People have used MongoDB on Glitch, which is required for NodeBB, and you can search this forum for ‘Mongo’ to find out their advice and experiences.

I found this relevant section ‘Installing NodeBB’ in the Debian setup guide (I think Glitch is not exactly Debian but is pretty close): Installing on Debian - NodeBB Documentation

You could start by remixing from their github repo using https://glitch.new/github.com/NodeBB/NodeBB

Then open the Glitch terminal and navigate to the setup directory. Then you can try the commands from the article above.

You will probably get some problems, maybe you can overcome them with research, otherwise we are here to try to help you :slight_smile:

Good luck!!

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.