Not enough memory

My project’s memory is very decrased and I can’t control my project I only can run enable-pnpm in console please help

Hello @hackerbaby41,

A member of the staff team will increase your projects storage space so you can run the necessary commands to fix this.

hey @hackerbaby41, if you’ll let me know your project name I can take a look and perhaps give you some specific guidance / help with some temporary additional space.

my projects name is cyborgricky

why you deleted linkengelle.json ?

Hey @hackerbaby41 I’ve granted your project additional disk space for ~24 hours to give you some time to resolve this issue. Since the issue is with your project’s git repo (which you can see by running du -hd1 in your project’s console and observe that .git has about 182 Mb in it) you can clear it out temporarily, but the problem will come back again. The following steps will help clear out the space; paying special attention to step 1 will help it from recurring.

1. add whatever files are being changed regularly to a gitignore file
  2. open your project’s console
  3. type git prune and <enter>
  4. type git gc and <enter>
  5. type refresh and <enter>

After you’ve done that you’ll have cleaned up any excess space in your project’s repo and hopefully it won’t just fill back up again.

Regarding linkengelle.json I didn’t access that file, and based on the information from the filesystem it was last changed a couple of hours ago, which is before I looked at your project,

My project’s disk is full and I can’t execute any commands and I can’t delete or edit any file please help :pleading_face:

andEkran%20Al%C4%B1nt%C4%B1s%C4%B1

Use console to delete file rm -rf filename

@cori Please take a look.

Also, @hackerbaby41 you will have to specify your project name.

Hopefully, a staff member will be with you soon!

Try git prune and git rc

Actually, if you can access console, try rm -r to remove files and rm -rf to delete folders.

I can’t use commands

I can’t use this command

A staff member at glitch will have to increase your projects storage limit to give you time to run the necessary commands to clear up some space and help get your project back running properly!

Hey folks, I’m merging this thread with another because I think they cover the same issue.

1 Like