:O Could it be?

Lol, I think I may have glitched into a dark theme. But could it be? This happended two times already from different matienence periods. But wow glitch, you have finally implemented a dark theme for the loading screen which looks pretty cool

4 Likes

I saw that! It looks cool!
Maybe it has something to do with the new paid plan…

This was most definitely a bug, but I will pass onto the team that you thought it looked cool :smiley:

8 Likes

Lol, half bug half cool. If we just tweaked the font a bit it could be a standard thing

2 Likes

Drawing the sky :thinking:

Cool! Can’t wait.

Yeah, I got this is as well, during the previous downtime, wonder there are any updates for the loading screen?

I would love the idea of a dark theme for the loading screen

A bug that looks cool :exploding_head: I really like that

3 Likes

this is the fist bug we have found that people love. Thought i would never see the day

dark mode would look greeeattt

5 Likes

lol thats pretty funny

1 Like

This could also possibly be ‘Dark Reader’ or other browser extensions that modify the page’s CSS styles.

1 Like

nope, i saw it too when it happened.

Well, it sure is cool :stuck_out_tongue:

Glitch even added a font this time

3 Likes

That looks really cool!

3 Likes

RetroGlitch might be something that glitch might do. Maybe as theme for an event? press start song starts playing

3 Likes

Check this out @javaarchive

1 Like

I think the cause is the downtime causes a CSS file to not load, so things such as backgrounds colors and fonts don’t load.

If that is the case, then they changed the fallback font! :smiley:

1 Like

According to the code they use canvas. But I don’t remeber canvas having a default color of anything