My most recent project is not loading anymore for some reason. Title is smol. It worked fine yesterday, the rest of my projects seem fine and I tested multiple browsers. The code loads in the editor, but trying to preview it just results in the page endlessly loading until I get a “Request timed out” error.
Also, the JS file that makes those neat stars on the error page is logging the number of stars generated! I thought it was an error code at first
You’re right, somehow I had the babel-preset-env for version 6 installed instead of @babel/preset-env for version 7. Super strange, I hadn’t touched that configuration since I set it up, and I don’t remember updating any packages, or anything at all for that matter since it was last working. But apps don’t break themselves, so I’m not sure what I did. Thanks for your help, I’ll make sure to always check the logs!