💬 Open source glitch chat

@jenn A sticker?

1 Like

they are probably going to send you an actual sticker

lucky

2 Likes

Sounds cool but nothing happens to me when i click the bookmark

2 Likes

Beacuse they just added a content security policy.

2 Likes

at least this cant be modified and used maliciously.

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s great on a safety standpoint.

2 Likes

just fixed! However you will need to manually update from now on everytime there is a new feature added to this. Just redo the installation steps and you should be good!

2 Likes

Thanks for the offer Jenn, but I’ll pass.

2 Likes

I’ll pass, too :sweat_smile:. But thanks, @jenn!

1 Like

got mine in the mail today, thanks! :palms_up_together: :bowing_woman:

4 Likes

What about pushing the script on NPM? You could include it via cdnjs.cloudflare.com

4 Likes

they don’t serve all packages on npm, do they?

hm til NEL headers

2 Likes

The emoji replace function doesn’t seem to work for ):< and (:<, probably because those are listed after the angle brackets <> are already replaced:

e.replace(/\&/g, "&amp;").replace(/\</g, "&lt;")
.replace(/\>/g, "&gt;").replace(/\"/g, "&quot;")
.replace(/\'/g, "&#x27").replace(/\//g, "&#x2F")
.replaceAll("):<", "😡").replaceAll("(:<", "😈")
[...]

Maybe a fix could be to move the replacements for those two emojis before the replacement for the less than symbol <, or to match for ):&lt; and (:&lt; instead?

Also, I think those emoticons are more commonly written in the mirror form of what is in the code (>:( and >:)), but that’s just my subjective opinion.

4 Likes

cdnJS serves a set of pre-selected packages, while JSDevlier serves all of NPM.

2 Likes

Hi everyone! Now I have implemented a bot and some features plus It’s working perfectly, but it does not auto-update! To update, type /bot update

1 Like

Hi everyone! Good news! Now you can use * to italic; ** to bold text, a backtick to code, # to ###### for titles, - for lists and [ ] for checkboxes ([ X] to checked checkboxes), and markdown for links, images, and much more! Everything is powered by mark.js.
I would also like to thank the community for all the support in this project. I have implemented a lot of things in the lastest versions.

2 Likes

does this still work? didnt jenn say that a recent update might break it?

1 Like

Yes, but I made an update and it now works

1 Like

oh cool!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

1 Like

That’s true!

1 Like