Problem with bot, but i dont have an error

This is the first time I have had this problem. Yesterday I made an update for my bot. The bot worked well all day, but recently it turned off. I quickly go to check the situation, and no errors are observed. It just tells me that 140 commands are loaded, although along with this text, it wrote to the console that it is ready to work. I checked the discord servers, but they are doing well. What could be the problem? I have already tried to restart the bot and reinstall all the modules, but it did not give any result.

do you have a watch.json file and what do you mean by

1 Like

This means that I updated the old commands and added new ones. What do you mean about Json? Package.json?

no im talking about package.json, i dont know much about how it works but it does so it doesnt refresh the app on every key press on glitch

1 Like

also what happens if you run curl -I https://discordapp.com/api/v7/gateway

1 Like

I tried to run it, but it didn’t work. He just showed me information about my project. I think so.

could you send everything you get after running the command above

1 Like

HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden
Date: Tue, 19 May 2020 11:32:23 GMT
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8
Content-Length: 16
Connection: keep-alive
X-Frame-Options: SAMEORIGIN
Cache-Control: private, max-age=0, no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate, post-check=0, pre-check=0
Expires: Thu, 01 Jan 1970 00:00:01 GMT
Set-Cookie: __cfduid=d7996ed18637de1d997fc9f6a165164d21589887943; expires=Thu, 18-Jun-20 11:32:23 GMT; path=/; domain=.discordapp.com; HttpOnly; SameSite=Lax
Expect-CT: max-age=604800, report-uri=“https://report-uri.cloudflare.com/cdn-cgi/beacon/expect-ct
Server: cloudflare
CF-RAY: 595d7f40af090e2e-IAD
cf-request-id: 02ce4ddc6500000e2e968f6200000001

send your apps name here as i believe the ip is banned Discord Ban mega-thread the second! (Discord bot / Something took too long to do)

1 Like

name of my project is koxai228

you need to send it in that thread, not this one

1 Like

I am waiting an answer :frowning:

They will not respond to you, but you will know your project has been unbanned when running that in the console returns a 200 or a non 403 or 429 status code.

1 Like

What am I supposed to do about it? Transfer a bot to a new project?

I would recommend just waiting. They will change your projects host.

1 Like

Okay, thanks. How much can they carry? A day or two?

Not sure. It should happen today because glitch is opening in an hour. But no promises. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The bot still doesn’t work
I hope I do not need to switch to a new hosting, as the glitch is very convenient, but unstable

You will just need to wait. A lot of bots get banned.

1 Like

The bot worked well yesterday. Today I see that it does not work again.