Problem with json

Hi i have problem but i have this: /opt/watcher/app-types/node/start.sh: line 43: null: command not found

How to repair this i write “scripts”: {
“start”: “node bot.js”
},

Any help with this problem

Do you have a file called bot.js in project’s root directory? From the screenshot it looks like there’s a Bot.js file within the js directory. If that’s the file you intend to call, then you start command should be ‘node js/Bot.js’

And it should be scripts not script as you have in package.json in the screenshot.

Yes i have bot.js and in deskop too

And did correcting script to scripts help?

nope, same error, i created new project and add scripts, the same problem

Ok, we’ll take a look - since your project is private, either make it public temporarily or DM me a join link so we can view the code. Thanks.

ok

Thanks for providing that. I remixed the project and fixed script to scripts as suggested above, and this resolved the issue. Please change “script” to “scripts” on line 5 in your package.json file.

Then i change to scripts and i have image

That’s an error from Discord - it looks like the credentials you’re providing are incorrect.

it means ? Discord error files ?

You should have a client.login() in your code that connects to Discord and that uses a token provided by Discord. That token either doesn’t exist, is incorrect or no longer valid.

i can t find this login

Where to find it is described in this tutorial: https://www.digitaltrends.com/gaming/how-to-make-a-discord-bot/

i use discord bot maker

You still have to register your bot and use a token though, right?

yes, im register the bot and use an glitch token

It’s not a Glitch token - the token you need comes from Discord. See the above linked tutorial for details of where it is.