Problem with teams and projects

Hey! I used this teams feature and created a team. Then I added one of my projects to it. Later I felt like not being in a team anymore and I tried to delete the team. Or leave it. Or remove the project from the team. I can’t remember the exact order of things I clicked on the team page but now I’m still in the team (a can see it in my login popup thing where sign out is) but the project is gone. I cant see it in my projects. I cant see it in my deleted projects. But it still exists somewhere: I can still open it’s webpage: https://chastushki-fork.glitch.me/ and I also can’t rename a new project to that project’s name (well I kinda can and it doesn’t shoot an error like it accepted the new name but when I visit my projects page, the name is still unchanged).

Well it almost gave me a heart attack because I thought it was deleted and gone forever so I quickly reconstructed the project from the pieces I had somewhere in my Dropbox.

V.

Hi @valerypopoff, I’m really sorry for the inconvenience!

It looks like you removed yourself from the project somehow, which I don’t think should be possible. I’ll dig into this a little more next week to see if I can reproduce it, because that seems like a bug on the surface.

I’m sorry that you had to go through the trouble to recreate the project’s code; if there’s anything we can do to be of assistance please let us know.

Thanks! It would be lovely if you recovered the project I “lost”. But only if you’re sure it doesn’t break something and doesn’t change the names and urls of my current projects. I can’t go through this again :slight_smile:

I’ll PM you a join link which should get you back in.

1 Like

Actually there is something that would be very helpful if you could do it. This 4000 requests per hour. Can we increase this value? I need it for just one project. I’m even willing to pay for it. Yesterday I had more users than I could serve because of this limit. The alternative for me is Heroku but I reeeeealy don’t want to leave you for Heroku

DM me details of the project and we should be able to help you out.

This is the project in question: https://glitch.com/~chastushki-fork-new

It would be great not to have any limit for requests per hour if it’s possible. I fit in 4000*24 requests per day but sometimes there are short periods (1-2 hours) when the peak load is greater than 4000 per hour and I’d love to be ready for it.

Hey @valerypopoff sorry for the delay here; we’ve removed the rate limit for the next 3 months, so you shouldn’t see any limits for a while now. We can revisit around that time to see if this is still necessary.

Cool, thanks! Do you mean the project I was talking about or all the projects in my account?

Just the one your requested.

We’re planning on offering paid options sometime in the future that may include rate-limit increases, so you should keep an eye out for those for your other projects.

I see. The thing is, it’s been more than a week so I couldn’t wait for this long and already moved to heroku with this project. Sorry. But. I could still use a non-sleeping thing with this project if it’s possible: https://glitch.com/~chastushkibot-telegram-confirm

If it’s not, it’s alright and sorry for the fuss.

I apologize once again for the delay. At the moment you’ll need to use an external service such as UptimeRobot in order to keep your project running continually.

1 Like