Project got suspended

Hi there,

My project got suspended, this is the message:

check-ban has been suspended

Reason: Error while preparing the project. Please contact Glitch Support.

I think it has to be something with large directory size. I cannot check the size since it’s suspended, can someone help me out? I will try to debug & check the code if it’s creating too many files.

Thank you :).

Hi @jackblk,

I’ve given unsuspended your project and given it additional disk space for 24 hours. This should give you the room needed to debug.

If you still can’t get into the project, let me know!

Welcome back to the forums @jackblk!

Hi @tasha,

Sorry for asking you to unsuspend it again, but i seem to have trouble logging into it again. I still do not know the root cause of the project though, when i check the disk space availability in Tools, i see that it’s still having a lot of free space. Can you help me on checking it?

Thanks a lot :).

@jackblk, sure!

I have give you extra space again and unsuspended the project. The reason that the disk didn’t look full the last time you checked was due to the extra disk space we gave you. So even though you won’t see a container warning on your project right now, you still need to reduce your project size - as it is approaching our limits.

With this extra disk space for 24 hours, you can add files that are taking up too much space to .gitignore .

Project files that take up alot of space are usually ones that your project rewrites often. This includes any .sqlite files.

Once you have added larger files to .gitignore run the following commands in the project console:

git prune and hit enter
git gc and hit enter.
refresh and hit enter

This should free up the space you need.

Hi @tasha,

I’ve fixed the project! Thanks a lot for your help, now it is only 12MB :smiley:.

I chose to put my log file in .gitignore file, but then i won’t see it in tree view. Will there be a feature where we can view hidden files in tree view? That would be great, since sometimes i just want to quick edit the file without using the console.

Again, thanks a lot :). Hope you a nice day =D.