The project in question is here: https://clumsy-squash.glitch.me
I need a file called ‘public/main.css’ for the css to display correctly, and when I do make that file, it works…but only for a couple of minutes. If I try to load the page after about 20 minutes, it’ll revert back to a state wherein that file did not exist (i.e. the page will display without any css.)
At this point, if I try to load the editor, it’ll just hang at ‘fetching project’. After many tries, it will load eventually, and as I said, I find that it has reverted to a previous state.
I’ve been trying to get it to behave correctly since last night, but every time I recreate the css file, it breaks. I tried remixing the project, but that behavior followed in.