Project is online but wont let me load or edit it

Hi earlier today I had to do a rewind on my project because i did a HUGE uh-oh and after i rewind, I was never able to load/connect to the editors page. Could someone please help me I want to be able to code for my bot.

Can you let us know the project name and we can take a look?

its called SabresClawBot , its on the account that i signed in through facebook with , supahot hampton.

Hey @SabresClaw, I forgot to mention; welcome to the Glitch Forums!

I briefly suspended your project to see if it was just stuck during startup, and then unsuspended it, and it looks like you ought to be able to work with the project again - it looks like you might have the debugger on, and it’s possible that had something to do with it getting stuck when you rewound.

Let us know if you have further problems, but i think you should be set for now.

1 Like

Perfect everything is running smoothly, thanks very much !

See Update on recent Rewind issues for an update to a possibly-related bug. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Ever since this problem was fix i realized that my project doesnt ping itself at night anymore , could it be because of this ?

I don’t think it’s likely that the solved Rewind problem would cause your bot’s behavior to change. What exactly do you mean by this?

If you can help us understand that we might be able to offer some suggestions!

My discord bot goes offline at night when my pc turns off and im trying to find the cause.