Project isnt running

So I’ve been running a discord bot on Glitch but for some reason whenever i try to go in the editor and it wont load and says, “We can’t seem to connect to your project at the moment, apologies. Please try refreshing your browser. If that doesn’t work, contact support and they’ll be able to help you out.” I’m not sure what it is i tried going from my phone and on my laptop. Same thing happens both times. When i try to go to my project page(it wouldn’t work any way as i don’t have an html page setup) It says, " Oops! This project isn’t running.

If this is your project, check out the Glitch Editor, or head over to the Help Center to learn more."
Any help would be VERY appreciated. Thx in advance!
P.S. Im not sharing the project as i have an open config file with my bots token i can’t get to it and delete it before anyone sees it so i made it private.

Do reach out to support@glitch.com for help with this tonight.

I cant. Im on a school chromebook and will get in trouble for emailing on here. And possibly even have glitch blocked.

Maybe at home then? You can also use glitch.happyfox.com

Im at home but my phone is taken so i cant use that (bad grades bc im usually coding my discord bot in class). And they heavily monitor these chromebooks.

i also tryed to just remix the project but i also cant connect from there.

Fixed

Technically its not fixed at all. I realised just before i finished editing it earlier i uploaded to github (here). I’ll probably just learn how to use heroku and then do that. BTW the token inside that github is invalid. I accidently uploaded it but a discord bot say it and regenerated my token for me(second time this happened :man_facepalming:)
If you wanna possibly help me with heroku that would be amazing!

2 Likes

Sorry about that! Focus on School, School is your gateway to getting a good education.

You want to tell the colleges no, not the other way around.

1 Like

Thanks! Thats really nice but ive always have had a really hard time focusing and understanding what is taught. When i said bad grades it was actually just math. I had an F. Btw im 14 :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.