Maybe the title is confusing, let me clarify.
Seems like the editor frontend doesn’t know how to handle 400 errors coming from the https://api.glitch.com/projects endpoint, I may be wrong tho.
So I was able to rename my project to “glitch” which is a name that is already taken but of course I didn’t rename the project officially, but the frontend thinks I did.
When I click “Show”, I’m redirected to glitch.glitch.me, if I reload, I’m viewing as a guest the glitch project.
When I go to my profile page I’m able to see the project with the previous name that was available.
- Go to an existing project
- Rename to glitch
- Copy the word glitch
- Paste it several times, press Ctr-Z until yo get the glitch word
- New name is applied successfully (not really)
Of course the API will limit my calls, I would expect that, but my recommendation is that the interface should be able to handle these.