Project suspended after having quota issues?

Update: my project has been suspended with the following message: “Error while preparing the project. Please contact Glitch Support.”

I can’t run git prune; git gc since I’m out of disk quota.

I saw a couple of similar questions with the suggestion to move frequently changing data into a .data folder.
I did that but I’m still stuck.

Can someone help me?
Thanks!

Let us know the project name and we’ll help you out.

Hi Gareth

Thanks for the quick reply.
Is there a way to share the project name privately? I couldn’t find a send message feature anywhere…

You can send messages by clicking on my name, but if you’re a new forum user it might not show up right away. Instead, email me details at gareth@glitch.com. Thanks.

Thank you. Just sent the info via email.

Your project isn’t full, were you subsequently able to remove files from it?

Looks like it’s fixed now.
I’m guessing that I had to reload the tabs to get an updated status?

Either way thank you again!

The project has been suspended with the following message: “Error while preparing the project. Please contact Glitch Support.” Should I open a new ticket or is this related to the quota issue (though I think it was solved).

Best,

Yes, your project was suspended because of excess disk usage. If you didn’t fix the cause of it filling up then it likely got full again. We’ve now unsuspended it and given you a bigger disk again for 24 hours, so that you have a chance to get below 200MB of disk usage.

Make sure you add to .gitignore all the files that are changed often by your program, and/or put those files in .data so that they’re automatically ignored. Thanks.