Project Suspendedd34 for exceeding Node Module space

Reason for suspension: Suspended for exceeding node_modules space.
instant after i installed ytdl i got suspended … could i recover my project?
name project: hissing-quiet-pancreas
my name: Zydd34

1 Like

Hi @Zyd

When a project is suspended for using too many node modules, we cannot un-suspend the project for you. The reason why is that our system will automatically detect the overage and instantly re-suspend the project.

So here is what you can do:

1. Open the project editor.
  2. In the suspension message, you will see an option to Download the project code.
  3. Click the Download button to save a copy of your project to your computer.
  4. Now, open the package.json file that was saved to your computer so that you can review the modules in the project and decide which ones you will remove.
  5. Remove the code associated with the modules you will be removing.
  6. Save the code.
  7. Upload the code to a new project on Glitch.

I hope this information helps you!

about my project… can you reactivate…can you delete it for me … somehow? to be brand new without files? I need a project…because it is a private one…that is, no one can visit it … do I have this right? to claim another private project? or to delete everything in it and give me back my access?

În mar., 18 mai 2021 la 20:53, tasha via Glitch Support <glitch@discoursemail.com> a scris:

my suspended private project…( https://glitch.com/edit/#!/hissing-quiet-pancreas ) pls

@Zyd thanks for your response!

We can use the forum to discuss general information related to Glitch, but when a user has questions about a specific project suspension, we ask them to please send us a support request.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.