Project will not Loading

Error:

at timeout.client.setTimeout (/rbd/pnpm-volume/3b18e9cd-59a0-45c4-9955-f7e35199f20d/node_modules/.registry.npmjs.org/discord.js/11.4.2/node_modules/discord.js/src/client/ClientManager.js:40:57)
at Timeout.setTimeout [as _onTimeout] (/rbd/pnpm-volume/3b18e9cd-59a0-45c4-9955-f7e35199f20d/node_modules/.registry.npmjs.org/discord.js/11.4.2/node_modules/discord.js/src/client/Client.js:433:7)
at ontimeout (timers.js:436:11)
at tryOnTimeout (timers.js:300:5)
at listOnTimeout (timers.js:263:5)
at Timer.processTimers (timers.js:223:10)
(node:2332) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 6)
(node:2332) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.

I’ve refreshed, remixed as much as I can it’s been like this a few hours.

MOD EDIT: error formatting

Hi @Fyrlex sorry for the inconvenience. While it’s pretty vague, this looks to me like it might be a problem with your project’s code. If you can provide your project name we can try to take a closer look; you might also look at your project’s Rewind to see what’s changed that might have caused these errors to start appearing.

I haven’t made changes to this project in weeks. I checked all code, no code errors. Project name: magic-8

I’m not seeing any errors with the project you pointed to at the moment, but also it’s not a Discord bot, and the error you provided seems to indicate that the project is a bot (or at least is running discord.js).

Please let us know if you’re still seeing issues, and perhaps double check the project name you provided.

It’s all fixed now, my Discord Bot stays online.

Thanks @cori for the help!

Mind telling me how you fixed your problem? My bot got a tiny bit faster over night, but is still taking sometimes minutes to respond. I haven’t touched my project in a while either so it couldn’t have been a code change.

I didn’t touch it. Just for a few days it was having issues. But now it’s all better.