Project won't start, logs say "Initializing node_modules, hold on..."

One of my projects won’t start, I opened the logs panel and it just says “Initializing node_modules, hold on…”

The project is
ghostbusters-1984

Thanks

Sorry to hear that - I took a look but couldn’t see an obvious cause so I’ve referred it to our dev team to take a closer look. Will update when we have more info.

Thanks. I’ve got another app that is 99% the same code but that one is working ok.

Yeah don’t worry - it was us, not you. Should be fixed now!

Yes it’s working now. Thanks for your help!

Hi, the same thing has happened again - the app is not starting and the logs say “Initializing node_modules, hold on…”

Hi! Did it happen on the same project?

Yes, sorry forgot to mention it was the same project

We’re sorry to hear that. I just unblocked the project again. We’ll investigate on the underlying issue too! Sorry for the inconvenience :frowning:

Thanks it’s working again.

I’m seeing the same issue at https://glitch.com/edit/#!/please-use-threads when I look at the logs:

Initializing node_modules, hold on…

When I look at the app itself I just see:

To keep Glitch fast for everyone, inactive projects go to sleep and wake up on request.

Forever.

Woops! I refactored the top-level code to go into a main function yesterday but forgot to call the main function. Everything works now. So never mind.

Perhaps some command line output showing the main process ended would be helpful to diagnose this issue, but otherwise I’m set.

You can Remix the proyect, and then, change the old proyect name, and the new proyect change it to the old name