[Resolved] Projects temporarily not loading

In the last hour, we made an update to the Glitch system that may have caused your projects to stop loading. This issue should now be fixed.

If your projects suddenly stopped loading in the last hour, please try accessing your projects again. If you still cannot get them to load, please contact support so we can help you further.

4 Likes

Since Friday I’ve been trying to work on my proyect, which is due to wednesday, and it doesn’t loads anything. It says: “ups, we can’t connect to glitch which means your changes aren’t being saved… We can’t seem to connect with your proyect… Please try refreshing your browser (which I’ve been daily since Friday, today it’s monday) if that doesn’t work contact with support and they will be able to help you out”. So here it is, I need help.
I already refreshed my browser, deleted the computer history and cookies, logged out and logged in twice, restarted my computer, turned off the Wi-Fi… and still it doesn’t work.

I don’t know what it could be, but I’m in a run.

Do you have access to other devices and if so does this issue present itself on them? Additionally, do you experience this with a specific Glitch project or all your Glitch projects?

Project Name: predys

I write “enable-pnpm” and take this error:
/usr/bin/pnpm: line 27: /opt/nvm/versions/node/v10/bin/pnpm: No such file or directory
11:39 PM

and when write “npm start” take this error:
/opt/watcher/app-types/node/start.sh: line 51: node: command not found
11:39 PM

my package.json
{
“name”: “predys”,
“version”: “1.0.0”,
“description”: “predys”,
“main”: “predys-bot.js”,
“scripts”: {
“start”: “node predys-bot.js”
},
“keywords”: [
“Predys”
],
“author”: “Swôth#9990”,
“license”: “Apache-2.0”,
“dependencies”: {
“body-parser”: “^1.19.0”,
“discord.js”: “^12.5.1”,
“ejs”: “^3.1.5”,
“express”: “^4.17.1”,
“express-session”: “^1.17.1”,
“fs”: “^0.0.1-security”,
“request”: “^2.88.2”,
“passport”: “^0.4.1”,
“passport-discord”: “^0.1.4”,
“path”: “^0.12.7”,
“quick.db”: “^7.1.3”
}
}

Update: And i cant open my some projects

Ok, fixed the problem

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.