PSA: Choose a very strong password

Off-topic but the person who tried to get into his website reading this: :eye: :lips: :eye:

1 Like

It is what it is, people. :eye::lips::eye:

1 Like

I would love to unsee that emoji…

3 Likes

You can’t unsee it, it is what it is. https://👁️👄👁️.fm

(Just a friendly joke, don’t flag this as spam!)

It isn’t actually, it’s a campaign for funding towards racial justice. Began as a Twitter/TikTok trend.

1 Like

In that case I think the marketing team needs a big raise.

1 Like

Your connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from xn–v86ca0910qbao.fm (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). Learn more

NET::ERR_CERT_COMMON_NAME_INVALID

No, actually they stopped selling merchandise (which was how they got their income) because they reached their goal of $200000+

Is it called simcast?

:man_facepalming:  

It’s perfectly normal for me, it’s secure and in case you don’t believe me or the website (I don’t blame you for that), you can search for “it is what it is”, “:eye::lips::eye:” and “@itiseyemoutheye” (on Twitter). It’s actually famous right now.

And I’m going off-topic.

1 Like

Is it owned by Microsoft?

Are we talking about the same website :rofl:

I don’t know, that’s a strange question to ask. :thinking::joy:

This is what I get redirected to, that why I said shady news site.

1 Like

That’s definitely weird. Anyway, we should we stop this discussion although I very much enjoyed it!

2 Likes

And since we are off topic, I just want to know what happened to @J-Tech-Foundation?

1 Like

Aka @Jonyk56, he got GitPod unlimited so basically he’s somewhere in the GitPod servers.

I see. :sob:

First we are talking about strong passwords now we are talking about some shady news site. Now we are talking about @J-Tech-Foundation
How off topic can you get :laughing: :smile:

5 Likes