Regarding Custom Domains

Removal of custom domains has been discussed greatly.
Users have been creating new topics regarding the removal of their custom domains.

I think Glitch developers should implement a feature to remove their custom domains. And by feature, I mean perhaps, a button beside the custom domain panel, which can remove the custom domain and revert back.

I think that would be a great feature considering the number of topics created regarding the removal of custom domains.

Total agreement, I’ve had to reply to a ever-growing mega-thread multiple times to fix an issue. A feature like this would not only help users but also lower the amount of threads those great support staff need to reply to do with removing domains

I think they said some time that this is planned.

1 Like

Hello, people of the glitch community!

My idea is for a maybe like a dropdown somewhere on the editor to remove custom domains from a project or just the dropdown can call control all of your custom domains so you can migrate one from one project to another. (Hopefully, I’ve explained it well)

Thanks!

Please add a menu or a console command to project owner for removing custom domains manually at time.

Hey folks, I’ve merged a few duplicate Feature Ideas topics into one here so unify the duplicate requests for the ability to manage (or at least remove) Custom Domains without staff intervention. I’m also unmarking this as Solved, since it’s really not solved.

We feel your pain and would like to provide better tools to handle these things, but unfortunately it’s not something we’re going to get to in the near term. Changes to Custom Domains are on our list, though!

1 Like