I’m not sure if anyone else is having this problem, but something doesn’t seem right.
I wanted to duplicate one of my projects, so I went into the project options and clicked “Remix this”. Instead of remixing the project, however, it created a new project of the same type (node-app).
I can’t reproduce your issue.
Let us know the project name and we’ll take a look. If your project is private, either make it public temporarily or DM me a join link so we can view the code. Thanks.
Simply making it public and then renaming it seems to have fixed it. There’d been some funny behaviour when I tried to setup a database, and it had changed it’s name by itself partway through editing earlier today, so I’m not sure what was going on, those things had never happened before. Sorry about that.
A public remix of the project can be found at https://glitch.com/edit/#!/copper-treatment