Remove - Custom Domain . www.EserCode.Cf

Hey, I would like to request my domains ** EserCode.cf** and ** www.EserCode.cf** domains to be removed from Glitch’s end and fly.io ’s. I am not sure which of my glitch projects has those domains attached.

After deleting my project, I couldn’t do it again. ** www.EserCode.cf **

Hey @hamzaeser I don’t see esercode.cf anywhere in Glitch’s systems or in what I can see of fly.io’s system. I do see www.esercode.cf in fly.io’s system, but it’s not in Glitch’s system so we can’t help you with that. The folks at support@fly.io are super-friendly and will be happy to help!

hata this is the error

Hey @hamzaeser I still can’t find that domain on our end; I’m discussing this issue with the rest of the team - I think the error message you’re seeing is misleading.

As I mentioned, I do see that domain on the fly.io side, but not associated with a Glitch project on their end; I suspect that if you contact them to remove it you may be able to get past this error.

Sorry for the bother!

Hey, I would like to request my domains Glinnder.Shop and ** www.Glinnder.Shop** domains to be removed from Glitch’s end and fly.io ’s. I am not sure which of my glitch projects has those domains attached.

After deleting my project, I couldn’t do it again. **www.Glinnder.Shop **

Hey @hamzaeser, I merged your request regarding (www.)glinnder.shop with this request. www.glinnder.shop is associated with a Glitch project, but glinnder.shop doesn’t appear to be registered in Glitch or in Fly.io.

Do you need anything else with these domains?