[Resolved] API delays and drop in project container availability

@glitch_support @tasha I don’t think this has been resolved - I can’t even open the editor (says ‘There was an error starting the editor. Maybe try to reload?’), people can’t log in at all and it all seems to come down to the API (e.g. I see ‘waiting for api.glitch.com’ when try to load the editor). Not sure if the terminal ever got working. What is this API Uptime?
I understand you have a incident logged on status.glitch.com, but not much on the forum apart from a banner.
Projects are now fine but editor/login or anything to do with the API are dreadful!
I can understand why people are getting impatient now, especially if they are paying for boosted plans, that should be on separate IPs to all the other projects anyway (e.g. to stop them getting banned by Discord due to spammy free bots). I understand you are trying all you can to fix this, but if we could have some clarification on what’s going on now (e.g. why you thought it was resolved and it’s not, what’s different and why it’s not affecting project hosting like before), that may be nice to know.

Eddie

1 Like