[Resolved] Projects returning Consul error

We are currently investigating an issue that is causing some projects to return a Consul error. Updates will be provided at status.glitch.com as we work to resolve this.

My website will sometimes display “consul: kv.get: connect ECONNREFUSED 127.0.0.1:8500” (Status code 503) on f5 refresh and if the page does load, some stylesheets will also fail with status code 503

Yup, I’m seeing this too. Keep an eye on status.glitch.com, the project container availability is dropping!

Getting that same problem. How do we fix it? Is it an internal glitch error that we just wait to be fixed?

Hey y’all sorry for the trouble here - we’re currently investigating this issue. As @khalby786 kindly noted, we’ll be posting updates on https://status.glitch.com as they come!

5 Likes

Thank you!

@tasha @jenn May I ask what consul has to do with Glitch? Is this the consul this is about?

1 Like

I’d say it probably has something to do with how Glitch manages containers.

A fix was just released and projects should stop returning Consul errors now. If you continue to see issues with your project that you believe are related to this incident, please let us know by contacting support.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.