[Resolved] Service Incident Update: Projects Loading Slowly or Not At All, NPM Reinstalls, & Missing Code

should I try remixing :flushed:

If I were desperate, I probably would. There’s a chance that it would land on another host that’s not experiencing this.

when do you think this would be fixed (like a rough estimate)

I broke glitch in that point, so my project is now having root permissions. WTF

noice lol. glitch is really broken these days.

I have the same problem, I tried git prune && git gc but nothing

Looks like this is a Glitch/site-wide issue, not specific to projects. For more info on the outage, see: status.glitch.com. You may want to email support@glitch.com or create a ticket on Happyfox

3 Likes

Oh I didn’t think this would be part of the outage.

Well, I have seen multiple people with the same issue and they are experiencing bursts of downtime and outages, so I think it might be linked somehow, or be something that Glitch need to fix on their end

2 Likes

there’s nothing wrong with that, you have your own container, you have SU permissions

I seemed to be able to resolve this issue by running enable-pnpm followed by enable-npm

1 Like

Having the same issue and I’ve tried every solution in this thread, but none of them works.
Here’s also me doing df -h / /tmp /app

1 Like

Wow, 100K free is not gonna be enough to install dependencies. Thanks for the screenshot.

1 Like

Screen Shot 2020-06-21 at 1.39.23 PM
@wh0 is this enough?? lol

yeah. might be worth trying npm instead of pnpm, with all that space you @Daniel have in /app

OMFG I TYPED enable-npm AND NOW I CANT REWIND AND MY SOME CODE GOT REPLACED WITH BLACK DOTS!!! @wh0 DO YOU KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS!!!

oh geez, this?

Yes it got replaced with those things. PLEASE HELP!! IM ******* PANICKING

and you said earlier that you deleted the .git dir? do you have any backups?

I have one back up on my computer from June 14