RFR - Request for Request

Basically how this is going to work is that someone asks for either a piece of code, a design, or even an entire web page, and then the one who accomplished the request will have to request something to them.

Request-For-Request!

But what i am thinking for now is an entire mega-thread for it, what do you think?
No need to waste your precious votes, use the poll below

What do you think about this idea?
  • I think it would be great
  • I think it could lead to a lot of spam
  • I agree with both options
  • I am not sure

0 voters

Just feel that all of these off topic things will fill the forum up with spam. Glitch forum should be for glitch content and glitch content only.

2 Likes

Yes I of agree. The forum of the glitch should be for new users who need the help like me.

1 Like

But that’s the purpose, you write a request (i. e. i need a stylesheet for my website) and you get one, then complete someone’s request, all done.

That is sound like the feeding of spoons.

2 Likes

What does that have to do with glitch?

5 Likes

Let me remind you that the glitch forum is not a marketplace. We also do not like spoon feeding others, as you will never learn to code that way.

3 Likes

The support of the glitch close this

5 Likes

@LankyBox01, we are not giving you free scripts.

And, we are not giving anyone free scripts as well. Use #coding-help and other categories to get help coding, not getting free stuff to say you made.

1 Like

That isn’t the purpose of… did you just tought i wanted free scripts? and i didn’t say “free”

Requesting for scripts is basically what you are saying. If you really want scripts, then hire someone to do so.

1 Like

they could reply to a request for a little thing and then make a giant request like I want a unity-like game engine

1 Like

@glitch_support please close this!!

This would replace ask-for-help folks, vote yes

1 Like

As of now Glitch is no longer closing topics no matter what. Even if the OP says they want it closed.

Great rules, great rules.

1 Like

Imagine someone requesting for something as little as fixing a problem, and then someone coming along, doing just that, and well… requesting for something… illegal.

3 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

That’s just wrong.

yeah, that’s why i am cancelling this idea. just don’t bump it :stuck_out_tongue:

uhhhh, bump, Still good, and there could always be RULES in place mates.

1 Like