Roblox Dev | HTTP 401 / 404 Errors

Greetings,

So, I have made a Roblox Rank Management center using noblox and express. It was working greatly until I switched projects. I eventually boosted this project and made it private. Now, Roblox is returning a HTTP 401 ( Unauthorized ) error. I tried making the project public again but then, Roblox sent me a HTTP 404 Error. If anyone could help, that would be great.

1. Alright, there are two types of private, private code is where your code is private but the app can still be accessed. Private project is where you can only see it if you are logged in via Glitch. If you need Roblox’s servers to contact your project, then set it to private code.
  2. I believe noblox uses cookies to login to accounts? Try checking to see if it has changed.
  3. Are you using noblox.js or noblox? It appears noblox has been deprecated (meaning not updated/not advised to use by the developer) and is saying use noblox.js

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.