Signup but not save to database

In this form i created i tried signup and it was successfully, BUT when login with the same email and password it display the message email not found. could it be that my database is not saving the data?? which i did save from the code and I tried to send() the user from the database to see if it is there, and i saw it but when log… what could be the fault ,please help
Glitch
WHERE I GOT THE DATABASE

Connect to Cluster0

3.6 or later

Add your connection string into your application code

Include full driver code example

mongodb+srv://passreqformapp:<password>@cluster0.fs4s4.mongodb.net/myFirstDatabase?retryWrites=true&w=majority
  1. Replace with the password for the passreqformapp user. Replace myFirstDatabase with the name of the database that connections will use by default. Ensure any option params are URL encoded.

Having trouble connecting? View our troubleshooting documentation

Can you show us the contents of your database (with pii stripped)? What database are you using?

1 Like

do you mean a thing like this .
mongodb+srv://passreqformapp:@cluster0.fs4s4.mongodb.net/nanasexcellentcomp?retryWrites=true&w=majority
and am on mlab

Connect to Cluster0

3.6 or later

Add your connection string into your application code

Include full driver code example

mongodb+srv://passreqformapp:<password>@cluster0.fs4s4.mongodb.net/myFirstDatabase?retryWrites=true&w=majority
  1. Replace with the password for the passreqformapp user. Replace myFirstDatabase with the name of the database that connections will use by default. Ensure any option params are URL encoded.

Having trouble connecting? View our troubleshooting documentation