Socket hang up cant fixed

(node:188) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 5)
Spamming in console i can’t fix help pls :confused:
Project: hiro-trbot

@Kyoya hey there- I can take a quick look to see what might be going on.

1 Like

@potch okey. I’ll waiting you.

are you still seeing the issue? do you know which files you’re seeing the issue in?

@potch yes same problem not fixing :confused:

I see it now. You may be getting throttled or blocked by the Discord servers- be sure you’re not sending too many requests.

I was receiving this exact problem yesterday!

Why didn’t fixed @potch @Callum-OKane please help me…!

Why someone not helping me?
Why why ?

Hey folks, we don’t currently have any banned hosts, so that’s not the problem here. Perhaps it’s an intermittent issue with the Discord API? As @potch mentioned one first step might be to try to figure out which bot activities are running into the socket hung up problem. It might also be useful to know if this problem happens if you run your bot locally. All in all, though, I’m not sure that Glitch can help much here.

@Kyoya sorry about the quiet, I’m really not sure what the issue is. “Socket Hang Up” is happening on the remote end of the connection, so it’s difficult to tell what’s causing it.

Same… Why not fixing this error?

Hey @Kyoya, I’m not sure there’s anything Glitch can do here - the error you were encountering seems to be coming from Discord and doesn’t appear to be a problem on Glitch’s end of things.

That said, when I take a look at your project this morning I’m not seeing this error at all, so it seems like whatever was causing it has been resolved. Is this what you’re seeing?