Something is wrong about my project, console throws lots of warns and bot won't start up

This is the whole console:

app@tk-game-bot:~ 18:30 
$ npm i discord.js
npm WARN rm not removing /app/node_modules/.bin/node-which as it wasn't installed by /app/node_modules/which
npm WARN rm not removing /app/node_modules/.bin/semver as it wasn't installed by /app/node_modules/semver
npm WARN rm not removing /app/node_modules/.bin/rimraf as it wasn't installed by /app/node_modules/rimraf
npm WARN rm not removing /app/node_modules/.bin/rc as it wasn't installed by /app/node_modules/rc
npm WARN rm not removing /app/node_modules/.bin/prebuild-install as it wasn't installed by /app/node_modules/prebuild-install
npm WARN rm not removing /app/node_modules/.bin/np as it wasn't installed by /app/node_modules/np
npm WARN rm not removing /app/node_modules/.bin/mkdirp as it wasn't installed by /app/node_modules/mkdirp
npm WARN rm not removing /app/node_modules/.bin/is-ci as it wasn't installed by /app/node_modules/is-ci
npm WARN rm not removing /app/node_modules/.bin/detect-libc as it wasn't installed by /app/node_modules/detect-libc
npm WARN discord.js@12.2.0 requires a peer of bufferutil@^4.0.1 but none is installed. You must install peer dependencies yourself.
npm WARN discord.js@12.2.0 requires a peer of erlpack@discordapp/erlpack but none is installed. You must install peer dependencies yourself.
npm WARN discord.js@12.2.0 requires a peer of libsodium-wrappers@^0.7.6 but none is installed. You must install peer dependencies yourself.
npm WARN discord.js@12.2.0 requires a peer of sodium@^3.0.2 but none is installed. You must install peer dependencies yourself.
npm WARN discord.js@12.2.0 requires a peer of utf-8-validate@^5.0.2 but none is installed. You must install peer dependencies yourself.
npm WARN discord.js@12.2.0 requires a peer of zlib-sync@^0.1.6 but none is installed. You must install peer dependencies yourself.
npm WARN prism-media@1.2.2 requires a peer of ffmpeg-static@^2.4.0 || ^3.0.0 but none is installed. You must install peer dependencies yourself.
npm WARN prism-media@1.2.2 requires a peer of @discordjs/opus@^0.1.0 but none is installed. You must install peer dependencies yourself.
npm WARN prism-media@1.2.2 requires a peer of node-opus@^0.3.1 but none is installed. You must install peer dependencies yourself.
npm WARN prism-media@1.2.2 requires a peer of opusscript@^0.0.6 but none is installed. You must install peer dependencies yourself.
npm WARN ws@7.3.1 requires a peer of bufferutil@^4.0.1 but none is installed. You must install peer dependencies yourself.
npm WARN ws@7.3.1 requires a peer of utf-8-validate@^5.0.2 but none is installed. You must install peer dependencies yourself.
npm WARN tk-game-bot@1.1.0 No repository field.

+ discord.js@12.2.0
removed 295 packages, updated 14 packages and audited 15 packages in 7.394s
found 0 vulnerabilities

app@tk-game-bot:~ 18:31  
$ refresh 
restarting... 

app@tk-game-bot:~ 18:32 
$ node \server.js 

My bot never started up, it’s supposed to log (Bot online!) at the end.

Thats a weird error. Can you try installing all of the dependencies listed?

npm WARN discord.js@12.2.0 requires a peer of bufferutil@^4.0.1 but none is installed. You must install peer dependencies yourself.
npm WARN discord.js@12.2.0 requires a peer of erlpack@discordapp/erlpack but none is installed. You must install peer dependencies yourself.
npm WARN discord.js@12.2.0 requires a peer of libsodium-wrappers@^0.7.6 but none is installed. You must install peer dependencies yourself.
npm WARN discord.js@12.2.0 requires a peer of sodium@^3.0.2 but none is installed. You must install peer dependencies yourself.
npm WARN discord.js@12.2.0 requires a peer of utf-8-validate@^5.0.2 but none is installed. You must install peer dependencies yourself.
npm WARN discord.js@12.2.0 requires a peer of zlib-sync@^0.1.6 but none is installed. You must install peer dependencies yourself.
npm WARN prism-media@1.2.2 requires a peer of ffmpeg-static@^2.4.0 || ^3.0.0 but none is installed. You must install peer dependencies yourself.
npm WARN prism-media@1.2.2 requires a peer of @discordjs/opus@^0.1.0 but none is installed. You must install peer dependencies yourself.
npm WARN prism-media@1.2.2 requires a peer of node-opus@^0.3.1 but none is installed. You must install peer dependencies yourself.
npm WARN prism-media@1.2.2 requires a peer of opusscript@^0.0.6 but none is installed. You must install peer dependencies yourself.
npm WARN ws@7.3.1 requires a peer of bufferutil@^4.0.1 but none is installed. You must install peer dependencies yourself.
npm WARN ws@7.3.1 requires a peer of utf-8-validate@^5.0.2 but none is installed. You must install peer dependencies yourself.

I don’t know how, and, I don’t have all these things installed I think, I don’t really know where they are, my project is a small one, you can look at it.

I remixed the project and is working now, why I had to do it? Glitch sometimes is soooo weird

2 Likes