SSL Certificate for Google Domains from Glitch

Yes I got it and I can’t thank you enough!

Annotation 2020-04-01 005914
the name servers loaded and it says that it is SSL enabled but there is no certificate

wait i take that back, some are saying not secure, but the aliases of the cnames are saying project not found

Annotation 2020-04-01 010615
this is what is configured

I check that I keep you posted, if you just put the protocol wait a while for it to spread

Annotation 2020-04-01 014157
now saying the certificate is invalid, thank you for checking into the stuff

Are you connecting your domain to the Glitch project ?

i replace the name servers in google domains with cloudflares, and it says it is already in glitch but that confuses me

Everything is set up now you need to go to your Glitch project and linked the domain

it says glitch is already linked with the domain, but I dont know where

and i dont have to do anything with the pointing URL right? the cname stuff already there is going to take care of it?

To update the ssl certificate you have to put the domain back, so you have to remove the domain and then put it back I let you contact support@glitch.com for that

it works but it says not secure again

its also always redirecting to the dashboard and not any of the other pages

Have Glitch delete the domain, then put it back as the first time it should give you a CNAME entry which you should modify after that the protocol should be correctly installed. You can send me a screen of your DNS settings there must be a problem during the redirect, but it is enough just to configure the domain so that the whole site is usable this domain.

will the other cnames pointing to glitch work properly?

When you say other name what are you referring to?

Annotation 2020-04-01 015701

Ah I see you used several project. Once the main domain is properly configured, all aliases will do the same. But with several Glitch projects I think we will have to define a specific domain for each

bot.atomco.org > atomix-bot.glitch.me

wdym defined a specific domain for each, can i just get a temporary free domain, and then get the pointing url and use that, or does the domain have to be authorized to use the pointing url