Here is the current project on glitch. It has to be run with node index.js since currently it’s hosted locally. I know I had it working once when I removed the HTTP listen to 3000, but every other time I’ve tried it doesn’t work. I’m unsure if the problem is on glitch’s side or the fact I did something while stoned and coding and I forgot what I did to make it work that time.
I don’t know what I’ve done different but now it’s working. I would still greatly benefit from understanding what is causing the issue however. I thought natively it hosts to glitch.
Hi and welcome, @aceandduce!
The website seems working to me, and the buttons sync between multiple tabs.