Student Cannot Load Glitch Projects on MacBook Pro

Hello Glitch Community,
I teach an intermediate creative coding course at the college-level. We use Glitch to host our projects. Recently a student reached out with the following message about Glitch not working on their MacBook Pro despite trying across browsers.

I’ve included their original message, specs of their MBP and screenshot below.

Student Message

I also got problem with logging into glitch. For some reason my glitches can never be loaded on my MacBook, I have tried to switch to different Internet and browsers, but it never works, however glitch do work on my Windows computer. I recently change to a new Windows computer, and glitch is not working again just like what happening on my MacBook, as you see in the screenshot. Do you know how can I fix this issue?

MBP Specs

The Model and Year: MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015)
System: macOS Big Sur 11.6.2

Screenshot of Error

Are there ways I should direct the student to troubleshoot ?

Hi @Kevin_Cadena

I’m sorry that your student is running into this trouble!

Typically this message will appear if:

• The project is exceeding one of our technical limits, or
  • There is a security setting on the student’s network/device that is preventing content from glitch.me.

For this issue, it would be best if you or your student send us a support request. In the support request, be sure to include the name of at least one of the projects that is not loading.

Hi tasha,
Thanks! I’ll send this their way now :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.