Support Over US 4th of July Weekend

Hello!

Glitch Support will be observing the 4th of July holiday weekend from Friday, July 3, 6:00 p.m. EST through Sunday, July 5th.

While we will be keeping an eye out for urgent matters, all non-urgent support requests that come in during this time will be responded to when Support returns to its regular schedule on Monday, July 6th.

Stay safe, wash your hands and if you are in the U.S. don’t forget to wear your mask if you will be around more folks than usual.

:heart: Glitch Support

11 Likes

Have a good weekend! :heart:

6 Likes

Happy July Fourth!

3 Likes

Thanks for letting us know :slight_smile: I think it’s great you are letting us know more about things like this.

4 Likes

:sparkles: Happy July Fourth everybody!

4 Likes

This is not just for the US, this is for the whole world right now.

4 Likes

Yes. @tasha should change that.

1 Like

enables fireworks mode for dark mode loading screen

4 Likes

have a good weekend! over here it will be chaos as hairdressers and pubs reopen

4 Likes

Have a good weekend everyone! Stay safe and stay at home and wash your hands even before and after going to bed. With soap. And I got a partial sun tan because of wearing a face mask.

6 Likes

@khalby786 and everyone else - please wear SPF! :sun_with_face:

6 Likes

handy tip for stopping your glasses from steaming up while wearing a mask:

dip them in hot soapy water and let them dry by themselves. It adds a fogproof layer to the lenses

3 Likes

Will try this :joy:

2 Likes

dip them in hot soapy water and let them dry by themselves. It adds a fogproof layer to the lenses

I swear if this is some kind of pra-

Why would I do that what. That’s dry soap centimetres away from my eyes woottt.

1 Like

@Anish

3 Likes

what the -
dude why did i just find this

1 Like

Really sorry to bump, but is the same for this year too?

1 Like

I’d assume so. Would be kind of be strange if it’s not for this year too.

Sorry I missed this @RiversideRocks !

I stopped posting the updates after we published this help article that lists our observed holidays and business hours.

Since folks might not know about our Help Center, I have added a link to that help article in the “Support Request Received” confirmation message which is sent once someone submits a support request.

3 Likes