Support tickets been sitting idle for 39 days

That is pobably an issue with happyfox and not Glitch. Unless Glitch can change it in the settings (e.g. add SMTP server info)

Yep this is the error I get whenever I get a response from support

@glitch_support I sent mine in April too and didn’t get a reply… Not even a “We have received your request.”

@tasha thanks for officially addressing the happyfox situation. let’s see if we can get communications open on this ticket again then. currently the following issues are preventing that:

1. happyfox is not keeping ticket contents private. the whole reason I went through this support system struggle was because I figured Glitch would prefer to keep those details private. so I’ll hold off on answering the request for information until you’d confirm that I should post it on that ticket.
  2. I’d somewhat prefer to be using email for (i) having my own copy of the records and (ii) having the notifications I set up when I receive an email. although I’d prefer being able to communicate at all, even if on the happyfox website, over no communication over broken emailing
  3. due to #9462 being closed, I can’t add details to it on the happyfox website image

Yep, I dont like that you can enter any email and get the tickets. I’ve sent things over my security email for a reason, mainly being encryption but anyone can see the tickets

2 Likes

Yep, that’s really bad. Easy way would be to send an email at login and then you press a link on that email to login, but this may be an issue with happyfox, unless it’s a setting that Glitch can toggle

2 Likes

Hope its a setting otherwise I dont understand why they didn’t go with a more well known service like zendesk

4 Likes

Or a link that gets sent to the email on the first login to set a password. Then again, this probably isn’t something Glitch can control. Maybe @glitch_support could email happyfox and see if they will add it for them as it is a pretty big security risk

2 Likes

I wish. I didn’t receive a response at all! KoPlayz.ga needs a boost…

This needs to be fixed…

The HappyFox ticket login seems like a huge security risk. Maybe HappyFox can change the ticket system by emailing you a password?

No. No. No. No emailing passwords. Instead email a link to login or a link to make one. They need to hash passwords not send you ones. Another huge securiy risk would be made! :joy:

I actually really like the UI though and the possibility to look at your tickets. Maybe a different, similar system would be better

3 Likes

Just checked this page https://glitch.happyfox.com/profile/ and it seems there is no password add option

There’s this bug on Gmail where when I email to support@glitch.com, the name in the “To” section becomes My Project. Whenever I get a reply from Glitch Support, the “from” name also shows My Project. But I thought I was sending an email to Glitch Support, not My Project

That’s the category. If you use Happyfox to create your tickets you can choose this yourself, otherwise Glitch Support will do it for you. Don’t know why it changes the from name. Probably just a Happyfox thing. But that’s why I like Happyfox as I can select it myself so it gets to the right person
For example another category is: Abuse

For me, now it’s called “Boosted Projects”.

1 Like

Did you email about boosted projects? Cause if so they chose the right topic type

I don’t know…I don’t think so.

Or is the project you were talking about boosted? Maybe there is special priority

Here are all the categories listed on Happyfox:

• Boosted App

• Feature Request

• My Account

• My Project

• Report A Bug

• Report Abuse

• Something Else

So maybe take these into consideration when making a support request via email