Temporary replacement for Glitch

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to let y’all know that there is possible replacements for Glitch whilst all the weird bugs, issues, etc are going on. It’s called Dokku. It is a PaaS.

You can shoot this up at a VPS to have containers on demand with almost no configuration! I really recommend looking into this.

If you need a VPS for a month or so I recommend trying out contabo.com, I’ve been a proud customer with them for almost 3 years now without any issues. They have very cheap VPS’ that also has good specs, I currently have 4 VPS’ and one dedicated server with them.

P.S. I’m sorry if I’m not allowed to write this, but I thought it be a good idea to let people know of an alternate way of hosting their projects until Glitch has their problems fixed.

1 Like

I feel like I have heard good words about this website in the past. Anyway, good post.

Only thing I’m not a huge fan of is how there is the chance of getting PHP5 on a server.

3 Likes

you can always try repl.it

1 Like

I never got PHP pre-installed, however, you can decide what PHP version want yourself by instailling it using the package-manager for the selected OS.

1 Like

Thats good! I’m looking into self-hosting more, but this is a good resource.