There are 2 options that you can do to get your project webpage shown with a custom domain.
I would recommend option 2 if you would like upgraded HTTP connection to have secured https!
You will need 2 thanks on glitch to be able to go through with option 1 so option 2 will have to be the method you use!
- Go to your project and go to the bottom left “Tools section”
- Click “Custom Domains”
- Enter in your url you would like to link.
- Go to your domain control panel. Go to the DNS configuration.
- Use @ if the url you used is an apex link (yourwebsite.com) or the subdomain if you used one (www.yourwebsite.com).
- Have the DNS configuration point to “glitch.edgeapp.net” or else the shw.io link you were provided with on glitch!
- All done! (Test and see if it works).
- Go to the website: https://fly.io
- Create an account (Or login if you already have one).
- Go to the following page => https://fly.io/sites (Only shows page when logged in**)
- Click the “New site” option.
- Select “Hosting service” and glitch “Glitch”
- Enter the URL of your glitch project.
- Enter the domain you are using.
- Go to your dns configuration and set the host pointing to the shw.io link you are given!
- All done! (Go to the middleware and add https upgrader to use https instead of http)