Twaffle - The Tech Waffle Maker

Project URL: twaffle.glitch.me

I am currently working on twaffle and I have got it to a state I think is OK to show. The app generates tech waffle or ‘twaffle’ for people who don’t know much about tech to try and impress their techy friends or family members, something I get sometimes in my family :joy: Right now it generates a sentence using a series of arrays with different words like nouns, verbs, prepositions, articles etc. Sometimes the sentence is total nonsense, but sometimes it spits out something good like below:

I’m gonna be coding this a lot to make the sentences make sense. I could use some sort of API, but I’m gonna try doing myself!
Send any feedback, hate or love for Twaffle :slight_smile:
Eddie

3 Likes

So this is where we are having the ‘y’ problem.

3 Likes

Yes. Still not fixed, so hopefully Mike will get back to me with updated code or something. If not, I may try looking at the CDN code, downloading it and editing it to fix it.

1 Like

If you want I could send you an example of code using ngrams
Lol it got into a loop with 4grams: “and I have got it to a sentence using a lot to make the sentences make the sentences make the sentences make the sentences make the sentences”

“on twaffle and I have got it to a series of API, but sometimes it to a lot to try and impress their techy friends or family :joy: Right now it spits out something good tech waffle or love for people who don’t know much about tech to a state I think is OK try and impress their techy friends or ‘twaffle’ for people who don’t know much about tech to a state I think is OK app generates tech to try and impress their techy friends or ‘twaffle’ for people who don’t know much about tech to try and I have got it to a state I am currently working on twaffle and I have got it generates a state I am currently working on twaffle and I have got it generates a state I get sometimes in my family :joy: Right now it generates tech waffle or ‘twaffle’ for people who don’t know much about tech waffle or love for people who don’t know much about tech to make the sentences make the sentences make the sentences nouns, verbs, prepositions, waffle or ‘twaffle’ for people who don’t know much about tech waffle or love for people who don’t know” - python 2020

I like your grammar approach you should think of recursive grammar so
Sent = random([subj,pred])
subj = random[(noun, propernoun)]
predicate = random[(verb,sent)]
so a sentence inside a sentence yes

What is all that quoted text? :neutral_face::flushed:

@javaarchive, are you feeling alright?

1 Like

just text from a text generator I made a few weeks ago

2 Likes

That’s a really weird + cool text generator, can I have its link?

It’s on google colab linked to an account with my email.

For those who can’t use google or don’t use a google account: Grams.ipynb · GitHub
"image ",lol love for people
Accuracy 10 using glitch’s new article:

means your Static Sites never go to sleep — even make you signin if you wanna give the editor that’s simple enough for beginners, but powerful enough for Glitch and what we need to build, it’s usually members just want a quick and easy solution to create we need to build, it’s usually in service of two of today, you’re getting static sites hosted for free without also know that so many community members just want a general rule that we enforced in order to keep better while also offering more transparency about our free tier resume for the first time to local Pet Adoption centers, we’ve seen a whole range of pure HTML, CSS, plus the 5 boosted slots, which you can rotate projects view and you’ll see a little label that says solution for web apps, but we also know that so many community members just want a quick and easy label and you know the project is static, just wake it up or hop into the editor and you greater insight into the resources that your projects are You’ll get the 1,000 hours plus the 5 boosted slots, coming up for some users is, “How do I know

2 Likes

So, if I am right, this uses somesort of Google api to take the words from the string and try and make a readable paragraph from it. That’s really cool. Is there a way I can implement this in Javascript?

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Pure algorthims no apis just check the imports(I used some numpy stuff but then decided not to use it because of input requirements)
Also note: remove random.seed so rerunning it gives different results, random.seed is used so results can be reproducible

1 Like

I may use this, if I can figure out how it works, with credit of course. Is that OK?

1 Like

sure! It believe it’s called a Ngram generator though I usually twist things

2 Likes