I’ve got some sort of problem trying to access one of my projects. I have 3 (private) projects, and 2 of them I can access their projects just fine, but 1 of them doesn’t seem to be opening. This project is currently stuck on “Fetching Project” and no error messages have cropped up just yet (I am writing this as the project is attempting to lad, and has been for a few minutes now). Also, the Live version of the app isn’t loading, as it is either stuck on a blank page, or the last page that was visited before trying to access the project’s domain.
I’ve made the project public for now for further investigation, if required. The project name is under “ajota”.
EDIT: After some refreshing of the project, I got an error 504 Gateway Timeout. Hoping this might be of some use.