Unable to see the errors

Hello fellas !
I’m currently hosting a discord bot on glitch, but even if i’m using uptime robot, it keeps disconnecting. After checking the app itself (i used the show button) the page showed me this messsage:

**failed to start application on 2b-discordbot.glitch.me

This is most likely because your project has a code error.
Check your project logs, fix the error and try again.**

However, after checking the logs, there was no errors, only the message posted by the app on its startup. How can i know what’s wrong ?

Thanks !

hey - your app is private so we can’t see the code to be able to help you. Consider making it public or DM me a join link so I can take a look.

Though since it’s a discord bot, you might be seeing that error because you haven’t specified a web server so there’s nothing to see when you go direct to the URL, which doesn’t mean your bot isn’t working but would explain why adding uptimerobot didn’t help. In any case, being able to see your code will help.

Thanks for your answer. The problem is that for a moment, my bot worked 24/7 perfectly, and uptime robot was working. When i followed the app link, it used to display “ok” instead of this error message. Moreover, console errors were displayed on the logs, but i think this is due to some changes i made on my bot.

PS: i made my code public.

The problem is as described, there’s no webserver. You’ve included express and have a server.js file which uses it, but it’s not included in your app.js file or start command. Try adding the following toward the top of app.js

const express = require('express');
const app = express();
app.get("/", (request, response) => {
  response.sendStatus(200);
});
app.listen(process.env.PORT);