Hi! Is it possible to upload files (scripts, stylesheets, etc) to glitch, aside from assets?
You have 2 ways to do so.
- Make a new file with the exact name as the file you want to copy, for example: awesome.js
then copy the whole code into the new file.
- Upload your file to github and add it through clicking the project’s name on the top left side, then clicking advanced options on the showed-up menu, if you don’t have access yet, click grant access, and go back there again and click import from github.
You can also upload using
wget or a similar command from the console.
Note that in goldensaur’s first suggestion, there are copy and paste size limits - so if you get an error on paste, that’s why - see https://glitch.com/faq#restrictions
I found that the most convenient method seems to be:
- Upload the file as an asset, by dragging and dropping.
- Get the asset URL by clicking on it.
- In the console, download it, by
wget -O myfile.zip '<URL>'
- Delete it from the assets.
Avoids having to mess around with a third party hosting service.