app.get("/", (request, response) => {
  console.log("Ping received!");
  response.sendStatus(200);
});

// listen for requests :)
const listener = app.listen(process.env.PORT, function() {
  console.log('Your app is listening on port ' + listener.address().port);
});

That’s currently what I’m using to run my bot via uptimerobot/freshping, it has been working for a few days but suddenly it stopped and everytime I start the bot back, it runs for 5 minutes before going offline again, the bot seems offline on uptimerobot’s website no matter what I do, I even moved everything to a new project fixed a lot of coding and result is still same.

I just noticed Freshping is returning Error code 403 when trying to ping the page, same with uptimerobot but when I open my project’s URL myself everything seems to be fine I dunno why it says access denied. I even asked a friend to open the URL and they didn’t have a problem like 403

Glitch has temporarily blocked ping services like Freshping and Uptime Robot.

2 Likes

Do you happen to know if there is a work around? Do you know if this is a permanent ban on ping services? I read that they (glitch) dont like one-minute updates from those services right now. If we were to make the updates say every 15-30 minutes, would that be approved?

@captmorrgain, this is a temporary block on pinging services.

1 Like

Hello @khalby786 It’s not a Ban It’s a Temporary Block, Ban it Means Another thing.

Yeah, that’s what I actually meant, and I hate auto-correct.

3 Likes