Using postgresql

So I want to be able to use postgresql in glitch, but I don’t know how to run the client in the background before using node. I think I may need a separate glitch project to make a client, but I also don’t know how to do so. Any help?

Bump? Can anyone help?

Hey @LightningsFury I’m not sure exactly what you’re trying to accomplish here, so it’s difficult to say what the right help might be.

If you give us some more details on your eventual goal and what you’ve tried so far, as well as the project you’re working in, we might be able to offer specific suggestions or alternatives.

Sorry for the late reply @cori
What I’m trying to accomplish is being able to use postgresql in a glitch project seamlessly.

Hi @LightningsFury! I found this post which may be helpful: Hosting PostgreSQL. Ultimately we recommend that you host your PostgreSQL database elsewhere and access it remotely or use a more lightweight database for your project inside Glitch like sqlite. If you do decide to go through the work of adding PostgreSQL to your Glitch project as described in the other thread, please let us know how it goes!

I think I’d try hosting my postgresql database in a different glitch project and use it for my main project. However, I’ve been trying to figure out how I can start a postgresql client in a glitch project and I don’t really see anything from that post. Could you lead me in the right direction?