I purchased a domain for my newest project November 8, and connected it via Cloudflare, as I’ve done many times before. It’s been a while since the last time I did this, so I couldn’t remember which way the CNAME records went, and as such have tried both.
With the .shw.io in Cloudflare’s name area & the domain in the content area I get a Cloudflare 1016 Error. If I input the .swh.io & domain the opposite way around, I simply get ‘not found’, which is what one would normally get if you try to google a .shw.io link, as that’s how they work.
For those not used to Cloudflare’s systems I have added an image to explain what I am talking about.