Weird error that I cannot understand

So, I logged into a project today and when I tested a command on Discord, I got this: image
I tried to run the enable-pnpm command in the console, but unfortunately, nothing happed.
Can anyone help me with this.

From a Discord Bot Developer and Glitch User,
TehPig_YT

Hey @TehPig_YT that looks like your database file has been corrupted, so not something that an enable-pnpm reinstall is going to help you recover from. A quick internet search turned up a few references to this error message, along with some strategies that might help you resolve the problem.

1 Like

So, if I change the database

Example: afk => afk2

Will this fix the problem or Do I have to make a new project/remixing it?

TehPig_YT

If you change the database file name, my expectation is that you would get a new database without the corruption. But you would also lose the information in the current database. If you want to keep the info from the corrupted file you would have to extract it from the broken file and then make a new SQLite file with the old data and then change your project to start using that new file.

1 Like

I don’t have any saved data in the database, because when I disable it, the database deletes the info, just as I want it to do.

TehPig_YT

Then renaming the file in your code seems like it’ll do the trick!

Hm… I’ll try.

TehPig_YT

Didn’t work… I’ll try to remix the project and see.

TehPig_YT

Um… Not even working with remix @cori.

TehPig_YT

Ok, @TehPig_YT, if you can provide your project name perhaps someone will be able to offer some more specific suggestions.

No need. I just had to make the project without remixing it and it’s ready! But thanks a lot for your help cori! I really appreciate it.

TehPig_YT

1 Like