Welcome to the Glitch Support Forum!

Hello everyone I am new to everything I.T. I am attending a career accelerator course in coding of 18 weeks. It is very intense program for someone with no I.T. experience , but I enjoying challenging myself. One of are Instructors just lectured us about Glitch and showed us all the help and resources we have available literally at the tips of are fingers. So with that said I looking forward to reaching out, and getting great feed back from this forum. Have a great day!

9 Likes

Ok i have an issue why are my votes on limit? i got an error trying to vote for some topics and i was asked to unvote previously voted topics

3 Likes

Hello @Bfaschat,

Each member of the forum is only allowed a certain amount of votes total, this is to stop people from voting on every feature idea you see, and will allow you only to vote on the ideas you like the best!

Happy Glitching!

8 Likes

Very polite and straight answer you gave

:slightly_smiling_face: +100

6 Likes

3 posts were split to a new topic: Wrong Git username and password saved

Im getting a glitch error that saids “server error”

3 Likes

Hey @yoyo998 ! There was some error with glitch which has been resolved. https://status.glitch.com/incidents/1hn5v82pgfnv

3 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Can’t connect to MongoDB from Glitch

4 posts were split to a new topic: Glitch.com says that Microsoft Edge doesn’t support JavaScript

The console does not work

3 Likes

@ZEUS233, can you be more specific?

3 Likes

removed post

4 Likes

hi every one in here nice to be here with you guys…

6 Likes

@HTML-CODDER welcome to the community!

5 Likes

thanks nice to be here

4 Likes

Hello! i am LateMan-jpeg! I am novice for HTML and Python 3. Im develop Sonic fan games.

7 Likes

Hello @lazy-sunshine Please open up a new thread and we’ll get back to you there, this is the wrong place to ask a question. Anyway, welcome to Glitch :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi please help me I am trying to make a webpage but I don’t know how to make a file the home page, whenever I load up the web page it brings me to a listing directory.

1 Like

Hi @CowenCharrette welcome to the Glitch forums, it is recommended to create a new topic so the community can better help you.

6 Likes